Saturday, September 1, 2007

CATCHING UP



Go ahead, spend your Labor Day weekend lounging at the beach. I’ve decided to spend the long weekend catching up.

FIRST, I’m going to let you know about my latest endeavors.

** I’m now a Featured Community Member at www.loghome.com/barbarajacksier. You can read the article I wrote for Log Home Design's November issue about Steve and Lee Dettor’s log cabin mountain home. Don’t miss the slide show. It will slowly change photos--or to hurry it along, click on the hard to see arrows in the middle of each photo on the right edge.

** Also, I was interviewed by Janet Coon of Shabbyfufu for Make Mine Pink for a feature called Year Round Coastal Style. You can read Janet’s inspiring story at www.makeminepink.com/articles/?which=17


NEXT, I’m going to wrap up the FRENCH CONNECTION about my vacation in France.

AFTER THAT, I’ll share the rest of WHITE LIGHTENING photos.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I’ll show you some gorgeous ways to store and display books.

WHEW!!

Thanks to Libeco, makers of fine Belgian linens for table and bedding, for the above photo.

Fifi posed an interesting question after hearing that I slept in Susie Holt’s guest room (see August 30th post). “Does sleeping in a cover bedroom make you a cover girl?”

*** BLOG DU JOUR ***


Since it's a holiday weekend, relax and enjoy the exquisite photos on Shabby-Chic Cat's Garden Close-Ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice stories on the log home and Make Mine Pink.
By the way, you did not have to sleep in a "cover" to be a cover girl. Remember when we first met I told you you look like a young Ali McGraw...
xo

Catherine said...

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for featuring my blog
in your 'Blog DU JOUR' ...
What an honor!! I am truely elated!! Many thanks!

Enjoyed your sunday post, reading and all the catching up photo's!

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing your vacation.

Enjoyed your article for Log Home Design's , wonderful photo's!

I'm off to Shabbyfufu's to check out your interview.

I think fifi's right, you do look like Ali Mcgraw..:) I think you were a cover girl before you ever slept in the cover bed!!:)

Can't wait till your book comes out!

Many thanks, from the bottom of my heart!!
Catherine