Monday, May 31, 2010

SEAGLASS SOJURN

It's been a busy week. Sea Glass lovers have been calling and e-mailing me from all over the world! Some make sea glass jewelry. Others want to chat about coastal-inspired paint colors.

I'm planning a comprehensive glass post but it will have to wait until I get back from vacation.
My flight leaves for London tomorrow at dawn. Meanwhile take a peek at this British sea glass. It dates back to Victorian times and comes from the North Sea.

With luck, perhaps I will find a few pieces to bring home.

If you'd like to be included in my Sea Glass post, send a photo or two and tell me about your collection or craft.

Cheerio!

(Photos by Dan Mayers)

11 comments:

Alison said...

Barbara I look forward to seeing your seaglass post. I love all the beautiful colours
Hope you enjoy your vacation
Alison

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/Lavender Hill Studio said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

NeereAnDear said...

Wow such gorgeous colors...

I hope you have a fabulous time ... cant wait to see photos...

ENJOY YOURSELF!!

HUGS
JO

Low Tide High Style said...

Barbara, I hope you have a safe flight and a wonderful time in the UK!

Kat :)

Maya said...

I'm looking forward to that post!!! Enjoy your vacation!

Lisa @celebrate CREATIVITY said...

Yes, I love the look of seaglass too.

Hope all is well on your end.

Enjoy your week.

ellie said...

I just picked up your book tonight at my local Borders..I can't wait to look through it. I have my Chemo appt..and I wanted something beautiful to look at while I do it. I have some Sea Glass that was given to me by my Ex boyfriends mother collected on the beaches of Kaua'i...I'll send you some pictures...

tales from an oc cottage said...

Just yummy!

m ^..^

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time 'on holiday' as they say in London.
Getting back home can be the bummmm~

Natasha Burns said...

I hope you find some seaglass while you are away!
I bet you are having an incredible time. Enjoy!
Natasha xo

BonnieRose said...

I'm looking forward to your post! Hugs bonnierose in fargo