Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LET'S CHAT

Tomorrow, I'm going to be the special guest on The Washington Post's Home Front Live Chat (Thursday July 8 at 11 AM.)

Please join editor Liz Seymour and me from 11 to 12 for solutions to your coastal--and other--decorating dilemmas.

http://live.washingtonpost.com/home-front-07-08-10.html

The text of the live discussion will flow into the bottom of each discussion page during its live hour.

You can either click "Refresh" on your browser window or hit "F5" on your keyboard to see new responses.

Make sure you scroll down to see the latest answers.

Please stop by and say Hi.

3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi! I have added this info to my current blog. Sounds like a great discussion to join!
Penny

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Cool!! Great that you're "active" again in blogland!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and all the cottage doors. I will pass it on to my friend who has chickens, ducks, donkeys, etc. and her house sounds like yours. I would love to participate in your chat but I recently had Spine surgery and have to the the stitches out today. Hooray. Everything you photograph is lovely.

Leslie Peaire